RE: Gas Weeping-Choke Control

To: "'Bob Fabie'" <RFabie@erols.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Gas Weeping-Choke Control
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:17:52 -0500
Hi Bob.

I am having the same trouble. I reported it to the list a while back and
another person said the same. I wonder if cold weather has loosened things
up. I have just a bit of fuel on the choke cam itself. Maybe it is coming
through the shaft on the choke. I tightened up the screws holding the
mechanism in place. That didn't help.

I have just a slight bit of fuel on one of the float bowls too. This is the
float bowl I removed with the carb in place when the valve stuck shut. I may
not have gotten things tightend up right.

- Hugh Fader