over-steer, under-steer, neutral steer...thoughts, theories,

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: over-steer, under-steer, neutral steer...thoughts, theories,
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 00:13:51 -0500
Without reading the many emails that follow (I'm just catching up on
them), I would say this.  So here's my answer, initially the TR6 will
under-steer, but that will change to over-steer.

"I" am far from a suspension expert.  But, I would say that I would
stiffen up the front roll bar to assist in under-steer and add a rear
sway bar to help with over-steer.

These bars must or should be from a matched family (planned out), for
them to work properly.  Well, that's about it as far as my knowledge
goes, since I need to take myself down to Road Atlanta for some lessons
anyway.

So, those are my answers without cheating to see what others have said.
Unless I'm wrong, and then my second email will simply mean that I had a
bolt of lightening thought.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2