TR6 Front Valance

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Front Valance
From: "Robert L. Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 20:03:21 -0500
Did you all know that there are actually 3 TR6 Front Valance replacements. Came
across this piece of Trivia today. Very  early and early and late models. The
very early version is rare to find. One was sent to a friend of mine and when
trying to assemble it was the wrong one. Called the parts place where it had
been purchased and he was showing only two styles. Then he figured out that
this early piece was in fact for cars 69-71. He had had it for quite some time
in his warehouse. Then 72-74 was another and 74 1/2 - 76 was yet another. What
a find. Should anyone be needing one e-mail me off the list. NFI on my part.
Seasons Greetings and Merry Christmas to you all. Its snowing here on the east
coast tonight. Hope I don't bump into a MG buried in snow! Ha Ha, Ho Ho, He
He!!!!!
Robert L. Gannon
trsix74@comcast.net
TR6   1974 CF22956U