RE: resurrection

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: resurrection
From: "Jim Swarthout" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 23:14:27 -0500
Gene,

>From what you describe there's crap in the carbs.

Merry Christmas,

Jim

-----Original Message-----

I just bought another TR6. The car has only been driven 400 miles since
1991. PO states he hasn't started car in about a year and a half. I put
in
new plugs, points, charged battery, and it started very easily but ran
rough
till it warmed up. It still was rough but would rev very well, yet
wouldn't
idle. I could put my hand over the front carb and make it speed up. Has
anyone resurrected one of these cars after a long period? Ideas?