Re: Way off topic, just need a pointer

Subject: Re: Way off topic, just need a pointer
From: "Phil Parcells" <cougardb@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:16:53 -0500
Mark,
Sorry to say, the prognosis is not good. The Taurus / Sable transmissions
had oil circulation problems until 1994 when all the bugs were worked out.
See http://hometown.aol.com/MKBradley/index.html

The bad news is it's an expensive rebuild (any front wheel drive tranny's
are, not just these) approx $2000. The good news is that the problems are
well known and documented, so after the rebuild it'll be bullet-proof.

Phil