wiper motor wiring

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiper motor wiring
From: Andrew Packard <apackard@triad.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:30:32 -0500
When I got my TR250, it had the wrong wiper motor, so I replaced it with a
nicely rehabbed TR250 one.  Unfortunately, I have a TR6 4-post switch in the
cockpit.  Is it possible to wire the TR6 4-post switch to give the same
performance (dual speed with park function) as the 3-post TR250 switch?  I have
Dan Master's electical book, but it doesn't deal with the issue of using
switches across models.  For now, since I don't have a washer motor or bottle,
I used the washer switch to power the wipers with one speed and no park
function.  Thanks in advance for any help.
Andy
CD6521L