Revolution Wheels

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Revolution Wheels
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 14:09:10 +0000
I talked to... dang, I bad with names,  anyway, the guy at Revolution.  Very
helpful and informative.  He called last night and we spoke for maybe a half
hour about my needs with my Spit 3.5.  I have vintage Revolutions that are
in excellent condition, never bounced off a curb, but he had to get me
thinking in the real world of metal fatigue.  Sometimes a guy forgets he is
riding fast on 30 year old parts.  So I will be having them crack checked
and planning (saving up ) for some new wheels to put race rubber on just for
autocrossing.  I will go to the parts store today and find some 7/16 wheel
studs.  I will have to drill out the holes in my wheels 1/16 of an inch from
9/16, but _ _ _ _ what's his name at Revo said they drill that wheel as far
as 3/4 of an inch so I will be safe there.
   I just wanted to give the supplier a good feedback for returning my call
and spending all that time when I am only seeking wheel nuts. I learned much
about wheels, offsets, etc.  Race wheels for my Spitfire start at $188 and
go to $220 for 10 inch wide wheels.  I could get some bite with that much
rubber, even with the V-8!   SD Steve