RE: Shadetree TR6 EFI

To: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Shadetree TR6 EFI
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:09:34 -0000
I was having similar thoughts a while back about getting a Bosch Motronic
EFI system from a knackered oldb BMW onto my six, and while I'm not sure
about the Nissan system, the motronic and others utilise a toothed-edge
flywheel with a TDC marker on it - and hall-effect sensors plug into the
bellhousing and relay back crank angle and rotational speed info to the ECU
(which was the point it became more trouble than it was worth)

Cheers,

Neil
'70 TR6 PI