Re:

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:34:06 -0800 (PST)
I don't know if anyone has done a triple SU yet, but SUs will bolt to
Richard Good's triple manifold.  Only problem is, you'll have to
engineer your own throttle linkage and fuel lines.  You might try Joe
Curto (www.joecurtoinc.com) for this, apparently he is good with SUs.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://webhosting.yahoo.com