Re: Help with a Jaguar

To: <Timbo00001@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Help with a Jaguar
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 06:19:21 -0800
Tim - Welcome to poverty!
I have my 73 '6, and an 87 Series III.
and yes, a couple of excellent sites out there---

try

www.jag-lovers.org

and

www.jagsource.org

excellent sites,   Jag-lovers is pretty established, and deals with
all jags by marquee and model, and jagsource is about 4-5 months old
and getting rolling.    Much help ful advise out there.

Ken
So San Francisco
73 '6
87 Jag. SIII