Re: A lesson in frustration

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A lesson in frustration
From: Timothy Holbrook <tjh173@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 19:16:49 -0800 (PST)
Another possibility is rust in the tank that is clogging the fuel line.
 Happened to my cousin quite a bit last winter.  The pump might be
working fine, but can't pull the fuel through from the tank because of
a clogged line.  You could try Dick's trick again, but run a rubber
hose from the inlet on the pump to the jug, and place the jug LOWER
than the pump.  If the engine runs fine, the pump is working and you've
got a clogged line.

Tim Holbrook
1971 TR6

http://platinum.yahoo.com