Re: Stromberg Carb Question

To: CalBaum@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stromberg Carb Question
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 19:51:07 +0000
Don:

It sounds like the needle valve that is controlled by the float is stuck
open.  This is an easy and inexpensive replacement although you'll have to
remove the carb to do so.  Might as well remove both carbs and replace each
one!  Of course a thorough rebuild would be the logical thing to do while
your at it.

IMHO and others may have more to say.

Best of luck!

Walt Fogle