Re: Insurance coverage

To: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net (6pack
Subject: Re: Insurance coverage
From: jeffthompson777@attbi.com
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:15:13 +0000
Gary,

If you were in the military service or are the son of a serviceman or woman,
you
qualify for USAA, one of the finest insurer's around.  I get refund checks at
the end of each year when the have reduced or less than expected claims.
Sometimes $80 up to $260.  They are exceptional at claims handling.  Highest
rated by Consumers Reports. Hope this helps.  Phone is (800) 531-8111.

--
Jeff Thompson
76' TR6 CF53404