RE: Dizzy Bushings

To: "David Friedlander" <forzion@maine.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dizzy Bushings
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 19:42:17 -0700
Dave,

Its far cheaper to have a good machine shop make them up (from oilite
bronze).  I two of them made up at PCM Mfg. for $11.25 ea. Details are as
follows:

PCM Mfg.
400 Kellyville Road
Jefferson, Tx   75657
www.spacersandbushings.com
Fax 903-665-2925
Phone 903-665-2255

Quotation from PCM Mfg.

To: Vintage Preparation Services

Attn: Hugh Barber

We appreciate your inquiry, and
submit the following quotation:

Quantity: 2 pcs
Dimensions specified are being quoted as follows.
Outside diameter: .744 +/-.002
Length od: .750 +/-.010
Inside diameter: .489+.005/-0
Material: oil impregnated bronze
Plating: none
Price: USA$ 11.25 each
Delivery:  2-3 Weeks ARO
FOB: 75657 Origin
Terms: MC or VISA, PayPal, or COD on first order.
Net 30 with approved credit on subsequent orders.

To place an order:
Fax, or email your company PO, or
Please include your method of payment, and telephone number.
Do not include your VISA or MC number in the reply email. We will
contact you for the CC number.

Thank you for the opportunity to quote the above.

Roger Smith
PCM Mfg.
400 Kellyville Road
Jefferson, Tx   75657

I don't have any interest in the above company, but they did good work on
the bushings I bought from them.

Hope this helps,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA