Re: Tube Type Radial Michelins

To: skip@pobox.com, pjgraffam@juno.com
Subject: Re: Tube Type Radial Michelins
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:47:52 -0400
Yep, you're right Skip.  I'm was at work and just threw a few words at
Google...never noticed the aviation reference that it returned.  Thanks
for the correction.

Al, I think it's safe to assume that because the Michelin X radial has
"Tube Type" molded onto the edge of the tire that it was designed  to be
used in conjunction with a radial tube whether it's mounted on steel or
wire wheels.

Jay