Re: Fuel line

To: mbullard <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel line
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:03:33 -0500 (GMT)
Mark,

I put a filter in the same place.  It comes in handy when one gets water in the
fuel tank or the fuel pump diaphram starts to disentigrate.  One look and shake
will tell you if water is present if it is a clear plasic fuel filter.  I
believe that the fuel line is 3/16".  The original hose went straight accross
from the end of the steel line from the fuel pump to the steel line feeding the
two carbs about 2" long up by # 1 cylinder.

Greg Perry

> Aloha all,

I've notice that the previous owner has installed a fuel filter (second)
in
the hose line between the carbs and the fuel line going back to the fuel
pump.  I want to replace the hose but I'm not sure if he cut the line or
not
and if the new hose will fit.

Does anyone have a picture of the fuel line for a '74 TR6 at the
carburattor
end of the line (near the #1 cylinder) that comes from the fuel pump?

Thanks in advance,

mark bullard
kailua, hi