Link to Big Triumph List Please

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Link to Big Triumph List Please
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 22:42:50 -0400
Hi List...

Talked to my ex-father in law at Easter dinner today and he has a TR-3 that he
is starting to try to get on the road after sitting for 20 years or so.  After
taking the engine apart to see why it wouldnt turn over, it is not worth
repairing.  Can someone please  send me a link to the big triump list so I can
post a request for a TR-3 motor?  And if anyone knows of one, please respond to
me off list.  I am in Maine, and so is the TR3.  Extra points for one close to
home, but any available engine would be helpful.  Thanks in advance.

Aaron
Topsham, Maine