RE: How to sync/tune dual Strombergs?

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: How to sync/tune dual Strombergs?
From: "Vink, Graham" <vinkg@fleishman.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:12:56 -0500
Peter is correct ... What I should have said is that if anyone has tried to
adjust their idle with the linkage loose/off, the carbs will almost
certainly have lost their synchronization.

Plus, like most aspects of these cars, they will mysteriously lose
sychronization (or any other adjustment) for no apparent reason ...

-Graham