Re: Hypothetical question

To: ralittle2@mindspring.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hypothetical question
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:49:44 -0400
The Question:

Without doing a ground-up restoration, how many years will it take to
figure out all the screw-ups the DPO's have instilled on your car?

Grrrrr,

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2

Wait, I can answer this question.  It can be broken down into a mathematical
equation as follows:

Y=D(PO)

Where Y = years to repair all problems, PO is the number of Previous Owners and
D is the overall dumb quotient of previous owners.(keep in mind that there may
be more than one D in each equation.  As one can see, the equation is straight
forward until you set about figuring out the dumb quotient for each PO.  Then
it just gets tough.

Clearly we can see that Y is directly proportional to D.

Best of luck in your calculations.

Aaron
(communications and physical education degrees, not math)