RE: Chasing a short -- Resolution

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chasing a short -- Resolution
From: "Dwayne Cooper" <dcooper@paciolan.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 09:58:43 -0700
I'm not sure what to make of these two posts.

Me, I'll wait and see:  I spent 50 cents for a diode at Radio Shack, about 10
minutes installing it, and the problem is gone.  I no longer see voltage going
from battery to ground, and the car sat all last week and started up on the
first try Saturday.  The alternator continues to pump 14.5 volts through the
system and I drove the car all over town this weekend without a hint of a
problem (70 and Sunny here in Los Angeles).

Dwayne