Brit Racers at MOSSPORT

To: "6 Pack TR6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Brit Racers at MOSSPORT
From: "James Henningsen" <jdhenn@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 15:25:50 -0400
I have heard from Jon Wolfe in England - He drove the blue TR7V8 at Mid-Ohio
last year that the Brits won't be coming over this year to MOSSPORT in June.
A few of the lads couldn't scrape up the dough - I mean - Pounds to make the
trip. They are now planning on coming over in 2004 but not sure which event.
I know I'm bummed.  Oh well.  Also, for those interested Jon wrote a book to
preparing your TR7V8 for racing. I bought one and it is full of great stuff!
Check out his web site if interested. No financial interest.

http://www.tr7v8-racing.co.uk/

Cheers
Jim Henningsen
Kissimmee, FL 34746