State College PA Help

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: State College PA Help
From: "Dale Katzfey" <dkatzfey@woh.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 19:59:57 -0400
I will temporarily give my 22 year old son MY TR6 for 2 months this summer.  I
think I might be crazy, but he loves it and in the hills of PA he should have
some fun.  Anyway, he knows nothing about the car and may need help if
something happens.  I live about 7 hrs away and won't be able to help.  He
also doesn't have any tools even if I could tell him what needs to be done.  I
was wondering if anyone lives near State College that could help out if need
be.  The car runs great, but on occasion it does act up and might need to be
tweaked.  If you can help out, please let me know.
Thanks,

Dale
dkatzfey@woh.rr.com