Fulcrum Pin needed

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Fulcrum Pin needed
From: Acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 01:49:09 -0400
Hi List...

I am in the middle of a front suspension rebuild.  I received some bad news
tonight when I was taking the wishbone assemblies off the fulcrum pin.
Everything looked fine until I removed the very old disentegrating rubber
bushes and discovered one side of the fulcrum pin was severly rusted and quite
a bit of the pivot point crumbled and fell away.  Not much question that it was
no good.  Does anyone have a spare one they would be willing to sell.  If so
please email me off list with a price etc.

Thanks,

Aaron
Maine, with driving weather and wondering exactly why I put myself in a
position to be making these repairs now