Re: Grille Nuts

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@hotmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grille Nuts
From: Seth Glassman <76tr6@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 13:35:31 -0400
Todd,

According to the very excellent spreadsheet available for download on the
Buckeye Triumphs site and put together by Nelson Riedel, the grill uses (8)
10-32 machine screws, hex nuts, and lock washers..

Since I'm repacing all my underhood hardware with stainless steel, this
resource has been indespensible.  My hat's off to Nelson.  Thank you very
much.  The link for Buckeye Triumphs is:
www.buckeyetriumphs.org

Regards,
Seth Glassman
76 TR6 CF57223UO