Re: Windshields

To: "Cliff Davies" <cdavies@holzher.com>
Subject: Re: Windshields
From: "Wayne Ross" <rengrave@netzero.net>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 07:54:05 -0400
Cliff,

Mallard is dark green which sometimes looks dark blue depending on the
lighting (just like the band around a Mallard Ducks neck).
The color code is 106 on my data plate on the drivers side door jamb. I
believe Mallard is actually listed in the "Blue" color catagory in Triumph
documentation.
British Racing Green is not Mallard, BRG I believe came in a variety of
different shades, I'm not sure what the color code is but it is more of a
green not blue like Mallard.

Wayne