Grille Question

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grille Question
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 20:56:04 -0400
Hi again,   While preparing the 6 to go to the paint stripper, I noticed
the the area around and behind the grille is painted matte black.  I
know Ive seen cars with this area painted body color and was wondering
which is correct so I can decide how it should be painted.  I plan on
taking lots of pictures before it gets stripped, but need to know what
to tell the painter.  The color now is BRG but was brown originally.
 Any insight would really be appreciated.    TIA.   John Mitchell  76 TR6