RE: Ohm my!

To: "'Creamer, Mark'" <CreamerM@cintas.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Ohm my!
From: Hugh Fader <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 23:43:21 -0400
I'm pretty sure the PDWA switch grounds the wire going to it. So you put one
lead on the connector and another on the switch body or any other ground. If
the switch is centered you should get infinite Ohms on the meter. If it is
not centered you should get close to zero Ohms. It probably doesn't matter
what range setting you use. Touch the meter leads together and you should
also get zero Ohms.

- Hugh