Re: Rust killer

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, skip@pobox.com
Subject: Re: Rust killer
From: "mitch vamos" <mitchvamos@operamail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 04:34:58 +0100
  ***    try phosphoric acid cleaner (Lowes flooring dept.)
i have a gallon and use it over and over. i just brush it on the bigger steel
parts a few times and soak the small steel ones. used it this week on my front
bumper brackets which were pretty rusty where it meets the frame, brushed it on
a few times over a 2 day period and rust gone. used it recently on my door
strikers, looked pretty old, 20 minutes later very shiny, rinsed in water and
put a little clear coat on, nice looking. don't store it in a metal can! used
it on my carbs also, worked good but leaves a grayish film that can be buffed
out. and NEVER soak your carbs overnight Todd!