RE: Happy short story (well, short for me)

To: "'TR6 Triumph'" <tr6_1969@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Happy short story (well, short for me)
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@tr-6.net>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 02:38:18 -0400
Dave,

That sounds great and I had the same type of experience.
I was looking for a set of seatbelts. From the 3 TR-6 that I had...Not 1
was what I wanted to put in my NEW tan interior. Well, to make a long
story short, *hint, hint*. I found a beautiful pair of Kangol's from a
TR-6 in, after 30year? They were NEW! What did I pay? $25.00. My
seatbelts are like the cherry on top.

Rare finds are always a pleasure. Like my wife to be.

Cheers,

Patrick Bitton
Montreal
70 TR-6