Re: Top Crash Pad Question

To: ShewFamily@aol.com
Subject: Re: Top Crash Pad Question
From: "TR6 Triumph" <tr6_1969@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 05:39:58 +0000
Hi John,

I have pulled several windshield frames off TR6s for their first times since
being installed at the factory and have always found a non-hardening
windshield sealant about where you are talking about.  Around the area where
the dash top crash pad just feathers down to nothing under the windshield to
body seal and also just behind the leading edge of the windshield to body
seal.  I hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Dave Herbert (beep beep)