Re: 6 Cyl blocks

To: MJSUKEY@cs.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6 Cyl blocks
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 00:03:15 -0400
Marty,
I used a block from a "72GT6 on my "72TR6. Both have the "recess" at the
top of the cylinder. I did not find any issues, but your mileage may
vary.

Last time I looked, TRF had the latest block still available, but you may
want to check with them.

The only thing that I wish I could change is the engine number, it reads
"KFxxxxx", not "CCxxxx...

At the time I did mine, I think  it would have been cheaper to get the
new block.

Just for kicks I looked in the latest price list for TRF - TR6 block
#UKC902...399 bucks.

Mark Riddle
"72 TR6 with no thrust washer damage!