Re: TR6 Original Rim Color

To: "Steve R." <triumphtr6@cox.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Original Rim Color
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 23:40:18 -0700
Steve,

I painted my wheels with Moss Wheel and Valve Cover paint.  They look great!
The paint leveled and covered very well, was fast drying and has that
factory look that silver paint from the hardware store just doesn't have.
It is one of those products that I was really glad I had bought after using
it.

Gary
'73