Valve Guide seals

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Valve Guide seals
From: MJSUKEY@cs.com
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 10:10:42 EDT
I know this was talked about before but I wasn't paying attention.  On valve
guide seals on a TR6, Do you have to run single springs?  Do you have to
machine the OD of the guides? Any other modifications needed? Any body who is
running them, did they cause you any other trouble? And last but not least, who
sells them for the TR6?

Oh, BTW, only 10 responses to the failed lifter survey.  7 out of 10 had
failures.  Not enough data to really establish a trend.  I will keep plugging
away.  I am going to try some mods to mine when I put my motor back together
next
week.

Thanks,
Marty