Re: transmission oil

To: 6pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: transmission oil
From: Peter Macholdt <vze2846b@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 23:23:55 -0400
Michael,

The simple way is to jack up the front left corner of the car. Crawl under
and use the pump that Mark described to add a little fluid to the trans.
Leave the filler plug out and lower the car. Check to see if oil is dripping
out of the filler hole. If not, repeat process until you get it dripping.
Once it stops dripping, jack up the car and reinsert the plug (I like to use
Teflon tape on the plug). Wipe up the mess and your on the road. It's much
simpler than 4 jack stands.

Peter
'68 TR250