hazard switch question about originality.

To: "6pack (E-mail)" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: hazard switch question about originality.
From: Andrew Packard <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 09:16:40 -0400
I'm sure I'll get bombarded on this one, so bring it on!
Two questions about the hazard switch on TR250 and early TR6 when the switch
was a toggle-type between the speedo and tach:
1.  Does the triangle point up or down?  I have it pointed up so in the off
position, dirt doesn't fall down into the exposed switch, which leads to #2
2.  Does the hazard switch have some sort of bezel like the windshield wiper
and washer switches?
Thanks and I'm bracing myself for the responses.
Please respond to the entire list so everyone can see the feedback.
Andy
CD6521L