Seeking fuel line Compression 1/4 sleeve

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Seeking fuel line Compression 1/4 sleeve
From: cm.sherman@verizon.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:17:25 -0400
I recently replaced my '71 TR6 fuel line with Classic Tube Stainless
(www.classictube.com) Steel T304 line, but found that the standard 1/4"
compression sleeve they provided was too short (although the fitting/nut
was perfect). The AC fuel pump requires an elongated sleeve (as it appears
on the original mild steel line) in order to make contact...

Does anybody have or know where I can obtain such a 'special' sleeve?

I must of checked a half dozen stores to no avail. Doh!

comparison drawing of 1/4" sleeves:
<http://members.verizon.net/~vze1k4sw/sleeve.jpg>

Thanks in advance.
CS