Re: seat height

To: <Lizirbydavis@cs.com>
Subject: Re: seat height
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 21:02:06 -0700
Joe,

I couldn't figure that out for the longest time then read about somewhere,
probably this list.  The female fastener at the end of the strap fits onto
the male fastener that is on the left side of the passenger seat bottom,
down between the seat and the tunnel.  I have found it is easier to fasten
if you tilt the whole seat forward a bit.  The tonneau still flaps in the
breeze but it is maybe subdued a little by the strap.