RE: Roller Rockers - Where's Jim Swarthout gone?

To: "'Andrew Packard'" <apackard68@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Roller Rockers - Where's Jim Swarthout gone?
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:04:59 -0400
I also sent him a check for roller rockers and a valve cover the first
of May. I got a response from him on May 14th that said he had been out
of town for a couple of weeks. I emailed him this past Monday and
haven't gotten a response yet. Maybe he is just as busy as I am.

Mike Munson
Snellville, Ga.