Mystery ground wire & broken hazard switch

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Mystery ground wire & broken hazard switch
From: Mickylong@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:35:51 EDT
Two quick questions:

OK.  With help from numerous listers I cured my brain cramp and reconnected
the   speedo and tach ground wires correctly. However, I've discovered another
black ground wire ending in the same type eyelet and can't for the life of me
find the connection point.  The wire originates in the set of wires feeding
the ignition switch but I don't see a connection point in Dan's book or in my
Bentley Manual.

Also, in reconnecting the hazard switch the #1 terminal broke off (yes, it's
been one of those weekends).  Do I have any realistic alternative than to just
pay the $55 to Moss or try to find a switch on eBay?  I'm looking at other
sources but I assume just the small demand is driving the price of these up and
will find similar pricing everywhere.

Micky Long, Atlanta
72 TR 6