Re: Fireworks!

To: "\"Jim Swarthout\"" <jswarth1@tampabay.rr.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fireworks!
From: "Rich" <rhendrik@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 17:06:00 -0400
I have been watching this thread and  if you don't like what is being said
about a subject  delete the post. We can't afford to lose anyone off this
list no matter what. It takes all of us to keep it going. And for the person
that has his bussiness tied to this list  thats crazy. I would never tie my
bussiness to the same account that i use for the list i value my customers
and income to much. But that's just me.

Richard Hendrickson
1974 TR6
CF176036