Re: "trafficator" problem

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "trafficator" problem
From: "Ken Davis" <ken.davis@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:19:24 -0700
Joe --
Yes there is a TR6 god.....

Now, about your lights.. had a similar thing with mine 'bout a year
ago.  Rears wouldn't work, but remove and test bulbs, they were
good, use a volt meter, got a reading.. Turns out the problem was
corrosion in the socket.  If I used 600 sandpaper and wiped it
around the bulb a couple of times AND wiped it around the socket
housing, I found that all bulbs worked when re-inserted.   Now
that's part of my annual maintenance plan

Ken
So San Francisco
73 '6 CF7000U0