TR250 vibration

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 vibration
From: "Neil Beesley" <Neil.Beesley@securesult.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 09:31:27 +0100
Hi All

Many apologies to people on the list that received "replies" from me with no
body text, during last week.

I was in fact away on our summer holidays last week, and had asked our
internal IT bod to turn on out-of-office notification for me.

In a great piece of PR, not only did he manage not to add the "I'm on
holiday" message, he didn't put the restriction in to only reply to email
addresses in our known customer database. Hence every email I received from
you guys got a blank reply. Please accept my assurances that he's been
thoroughly kicked about the office a few times.

Again, sorry about the confusion/inconvenience - the TR6 should have taught
me by now that if you want something doing properly, do it yourself :(

Kind regards,

Neil Beesley