RE: Re TRF Road Trip Music

To: "6 List" <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Re TRF Road Trip Music
From: "Jim Davis" <jdavis344@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:51:41 -0400
I can resist the temptation to chime in no longer...Patsy Cline is my
favorite road trip artist. I never listen to her unless I'm on the road,
but for some reason she just hits the spot while I'm at the wheel on a
long trip in the TR6. Next in line is my collection of "Best of Motown"
cds.

Nice thing about the high ambient noise of the six on the road is I
can't hear myself sing along.

I'm off to Flowery Branch, GA to spend the night at my sister's and then
an early start tomorrow to the VTR/TRF party. God speed to all who are
traveling these next few days to SW PA and I look forward to seeing some
of you there.

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO

The Stag is much quieter at 65 than my TR3. So quiet, that you can
actually listen to music with the top down.

A far as the CD player goes, the Stag is my daily driver and I rather
drive my Chevy than make do with less than a CD.

And I've got 5 beach Boys CDs in the Stag.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph