RE: TRF Road Trip Music

To: "'Richard Cottingham'" <richardc@PinchinLeBlanc.com>,
Subject: RE: TRF Road Trip Music
From: "WenAl Hart" <wenal@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 08:41:50 -0600
If period music is required for road trips, then I'm in for a loooong haul.
Back in '75 I was groovin' to the sounds of "The Wheels on the Bus" and the
best of Sesame Street! :-)

Anyway, since the Monza exhaust really makes it tough to enjoy any sounds
other than the engine's, my car has no radio. I polished up a little piece
of aluminum and used it as a blanking plate where the stereo would go. It
makes for a nice detail. Besides, I'm not sure what kind of speakers to
install....

Yous all have fun & be safe!

Cheers,
Wendy Hart