HELP....

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: HELP....
From: "Hugh Barber" <tr6nut@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 15:30:36 -0700
I had to share this with the list.  I guess you could say this is the kind
of mistake one makes when they are tired. I have been disaasembling my rear
hubs to rebuild them (yes I have all the necessary tools).  Anyway, I
successfully separarated the driving flanges from the axles.  I then
successfully extracted the bearings from both axles.  The then successfully
extracted the bearing from one of the driving flanges.  On the last driving
flange, I (stupidly)set up the press incorrectly and now I have one bent
driving flange.  So... does anybody have a spare TR6 driving flange laying
about that they'd care to part with?  If you do, please email me with the
price.

Thanks,

Hugh Barber
Hollister, CA