Re: TRF Summer Party -- Gripe

To: dmallin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party -- Gripe
From: Mark Riddle <dunamis6@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 23:17:20 -0400
I went to the "car show" on Saturday evening, to see the cars (my
count-118 TR6's), and to meet some of you listers.
I saw about 12 "listers" cars, but only met one owner, Al Salvatore (nice
to be able to put a name with a face now).
I suppose the rain had everyone under cover, but it would have been nice
to have met more of you.

Also got to see Andy Packard's "250", as well as meet Herman van den
Akker and see his "250" also.

Had a great time though.

Mark Riddle
Asheville, NC