Re: Horns

To: <c_davies@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Horns
From: "Gary Fluke" <res0s0t7@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:45:09 -0700
Cliff,

The only concern  about adding changing horns is the fact that the horn
relay will have a limiting amperage rating.  I have no idea what that rating
is.  You might ask YeOld how much current the horns he bought draw and
confirm that he has the same horn relay as you.  If he is getting away with
it, you should be able to, also.  Or, you can just get whatever you feel
like and if nothing blows, you'll be fine.

Gary
'73