FWD: TRF Summer Party Registration

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: FWD: TRF Summer Party Registration
From: "James Jerrel" <jjerrel@email.dnet.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:01:54 -0400
From: "James Jerrel" <jjerrel@email.dnet.net>
Date:  Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:59:02 -0400

The reason for registration is two fold. One, is for insurance purposes. Least
we forget, we live in a litigous society, and in order to get insurance for
their event, I am sure registration was required in order to prevent every tom,
dick and harry from entering the grounds and possibly getting hurt and sueing.
Secondly, to put on an event of that magnitude require a LOT of time and MONEY.
The registration fee helps defray some of that expense although I am sure TRF
carries a good portion out of pocket. Because of that, it just may be that they
wanted to keep non-payers fron getting in and taking advantage of them and the
honest paying folks. I don't know about any rude TRF employees. They were very
polite and gracious under the circumstances. However, I am sure there were
those who tried to get in without paying and being registered, and it probably
took some " less than polite" action to get those cheap skates to leave. Way to
go TRF!