Re: Correctly Incorrect TR250 top -- Correct reflective stripes

To: dmallin@attglobal.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Correctly Incorrect TR250 top -- Correct reflective stripes
From: GSFuqua1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:32:10 EDT
Don, I spoke with John and several of the TRF staff about this particular
top.  I was told that at one point Robbins had in fact made it and TRF had
placed
an order for more and that they were on back order for a couple of months.
John finally called and ask what was up.  Robbins told him they would not make
the top any more because they had had problems with getting the fit correct
and had several complaints, returns.  John said he was pretty disappointed that
they had not had the courtesy of calling him and telling him that directly so
TRF could have let their customers know.

I make not guarantee that his information is correct but it is what I was
told at the VTR/TRF when I placed a rather large order and wanted one of these.

Respectfully suggest that you and or BPNW make sure that the fit issue has
been corrected, IF it were ever an issue.  IF it has been then please put me
down for one.

Thanks,

Gary Fuqua