Re: speedo cable

To: dehahn59@gte.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: speedo cable
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:58:51 -0400
Darryl,

Sounds like you're missing the adapter that installs on the speedo output on
the tranny.  It's a right angle adapter.  I used the same cable when I
swapped out my 4-speed for a J-Type o/d tranny.  Consult TRF's parts book or
Moss.  Seems like there's a repro available from Moss.

Todd Bermudez
74 TR6
68 TR250(overdrive/surrey top, but in many, many pieces so who cares)